Drupal is an open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. It is a publishing platform and used to create blog and enterprise applications. Drupal gives a strong base for organizing, structuring, creating, developing and managing web presence. Drupal has standard structure which makes it easier to access basic functionalities and source code to anyone who wants to work on it. It comes with multiple user features which allow creating multiple users and each can be assigned different roles and permission. Drupal has thousands of add-on modules and designs which enable to you to create a unique website that you desire. Its PHP based platform allows the safe and secure management of websites.
Fortune Innovations help you create customized website and web application as desired by you based on your requirement. We provide the best, reliable, cost effective and high quality Drupal customization services to our client based in San Antonio and across US. We inculcate our innovations, creativity and experience in our each work to provide you with a unique website as per your requirement.
Drupal Custom Development Services
Fortune Innovation provides onsite as well as offshore development services. We have our offshore team situated in Bangalore, India and provide virtual assistance in Drupal Custom Development Services. Our custom development services in Drupal include:
Fortune Innovations offers the following Drupal oriented services:
- Design integration
- Drupal consulting - Requirements analysis and information architecture
- Drupal theming - Our Drupal theming services are comprised of the creating new themes, customizing, modifying and updating the existing themes etc
- Creating personal web blogs using Drupal
- Delivering podcasts
- Managing content on sites
- Customization of core and contributed Drupal modules
- Maintenance of Drupal based sites
- Custom Drupal templates – Customizing Drupal according to the client’s requirements
- Hire Drupal designer / Hire Drupal programmer
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Static site conversion – Converting static websites to Drupal CMS based web applications
- Drupal updates – If older version of Drupal website needs to change the theme and features to a newer version
Features of Drupal
- Customize Layout: You can customize your contents in Drupal as per your requirement.
- Templates: There are more than thousands of template in Drupal to give your website a unique look
- Multi-site: his feature allows you to share a single Drupal installation in many sites
- User Authentication: Drupal allows administrator to create users, groups and assign permissions to users and groups on the basis of roles
- Control Publishing: The content can be published /unpublished on a given schedule
- SEO friendly: Drupal can be configured for friendly URL’s. The content output is designed to be standard which can boost the SEO
- Tracking and Analysis: Drupal can generate browser-based reports with information on referrals, content recognition and user navigations of the website
- Cost effective: Drupal is a open source free Content Management System, without any licensing fees or development costs
- Modular and Extendible: Extended versions of Drupal allow adding features like blogs, forums, e-commerce etc
- Content Group: Drupal can export the RSS and RDF content format for increasing the website visibility
- Database Independence: Drupal has an inbuilt database abstraction layer that enables to use it with databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
Latest Updates in Drupal Web Development:
As per the recently updated Drupal installation guide covers preparing for installation, running the installation script, and the steps that should be done after the installation script has completed. It also explains how to do a "multi site" installation, where a number of different Drupal sites run off the same code base. This documentation focuses on performing tasks at the command line.For information on using graphical tools, see the documentation that accompanies the application or is provided by your hosting service. Some web hosting companies also offer "one-click" installations of Drupal, or specific Drupal support. Before proceeding with your first Drupal installation, you should review the minimum requirements and best practices . Most web hosts meet these requirements. However, a few stand out by also actively supporting the Drupal community. If you need hosting, consider selecting one of these web hosts.